Job Description - AI/ML Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer Responsibilities:
• Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives.
• Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI)
software to automate predictive models.
• Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and
• Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations.
• Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-
• Develop models and train them.
• Deploying models to production
• Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing
machine learning libraries and frameworks.
• Usage of ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make
• Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results.
• Documenting machine learning processes.
• Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning.
Machine Learning Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
• Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be
• At least 3 years' experience as an AI/machine learning engineer.
• Advanced proficiency with Python & Java coding.
• Familiar in using Jupyter notebook or similar, VS code etc.,
• Familiarity using Transformers libraries from Hugging face
• Experience on Deep learning, NLP, NLU are must.
• Must have experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries
• Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and
• In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
• Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Great communication and collaboration skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational abilities.