● Minimum of 7 - 10 years of SAP implementation experience preferably with a focus on Retail Industry or other relevant experience in the areas of: Sales Audit, Retail POS Analysis, Merchandise Planning, etc.
● Experience in working with SAP CAR & POS Data analysis including configuration
● Must be hands-on with collecting, cleansing, and centralizing customers, and POS data in real-time; TLOG mapping to POSDM
● Must have a strong overall knowledge of the SAP CAR solution, Sales and Distribution / Procurement (SD and MM)
● Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport persuades others, and establishes an understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
● Bachelor’s Degree in areas of Business Information, Information technology, Engineering, or other alternative education in support of requirements.
● Strong understanding of SAP Retail solution portfolio and product strategy.
● Knowledge of SAP technologies, database platform and integration platform.
● First project experience within SAP Hana required
● Knowledge in the following technical areas is a plus: SAP Process Orchestration, ABAP development/debugging a plus., IDOCs