· Have extensive or at least 6 years of SAP experience and has worked on multiple SAP Ariba implementation projects.
· Proficient level of experience and knowledge of end to end Ariba upstream and downstream processes and be able to provide an optimum solution utilizing processes available in Ariba.
· Hands on experience in configuring the following Ariba modules:
· Buying & Invoicing
· Contracts Management
· Catalog Solutions
· Proficient level of experience in configuring approval workflows across upstream and downstream solutions, configured and enabled Ariba reports.
· Expertise in Ariba Supplier Network and commerce automation.
· Proficient level of experience in integrating SAP and Ariba via CIG and knowledge on CIG.
· Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
· Strong team building and management skills.
· Experience in handling technical & functional support issues and knowledge on change management processes.
· Proficient level of knowledge in AGILE methodologies.
· Exposure / hands on experience in SAP MM would be an added advantage.
· Exposure to preparing training documentation and user manuals
· Exposure to procurement processes in various industries will be a huge advantage
· ITIL 4 Certification
15 to 30 Days