Should have 7+ years of experience in the below skill set: -
• SharePoint On-Premises (2013/2016/2019 version) Development Experience.
• SharePoint On-Premises (2013/2016/2019 version) Administration Experience.
• Experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC.
• Experience in creating and managing Site Collections, Sites, Subsite, Lists, Document Libraries, Content Types, Page Layouts, Master Pages.
• Experience in SharePoint Services (Search Service, Managed Metadata etc.)
• Experience in SharePoint Security/Permissions Management.
• Content Management knowledge in SharePoint.
• Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client-Side Object Model, PowerShell.
• Experience of custom workflow designing with SharePoint Designer/Custom Code.
• Expert knowledge of REST APIs, WCF, ASP.net Webservices, Web APIs.
• Expert knowledge of Visual Studio.
• Knowledge on SharePoint App Model.
• knowledge on SQL server and Entity framework.
• Customer facing experience is must.
• Diagnose end user's problems to prescribe the right solution.
• Leverage modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code.
• Advocating front-end development best practices.
• Should have good communication skill, people management.
· Experience on implementation and support engagement is must.
Notice Period - 30 days