Job Description - React JS Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
Opportunity to work with a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to
advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
We are looking for ambitious and seasoned, self-motivated React.js developers to join our front-end
development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user
interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting
our front-end codebase. You will work as part of a team to design and develop high-quality software
solutions for web applications and mobile apps using React.
Job Brief -. As a React.js developer, you will implement new features and maintain existing code
using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem. Your duties will include designing
software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing
tests, and fixing bugs.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POSITION OF REACT JS DEVELOPER
1. Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
2. Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
3. Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
5. Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
6. Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface
7. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
8. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers.
9. Documenting application changes and developing updates.
10. Install and configure server environments for React deployments
• Bachelor’s degree.
• An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React
principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
model, CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools.