- Techno- Functional consultant (more into functional) so that the candidate will be having experience in creating fast formulae.
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience on Oracle SaaS HCM Applications with at least 3 end to end Implementations experience along with experience in at least 1 project as a lead.
- Need strong experience in Payroll, Core HR, Absence management (Add on advantage: If experience in Talent module)
- Need at least 1 implementation in middle east.
- Strong experience with Fusion technologies including HDL, HCM Extracts, Fast Formulas, BI Publisher Reports
- In-depth understanding of Data Model and Business process functionality and its data flow) in HCM Cloud application and Oracle EBS HRMS.
- Good understanding of HCM Business Processes
- Strong functional knowledge of at least HCM Core, Payroll and HRSS modules in addition to one of the following modules:
- Strong Solution Designing skills with solid understanding of integration impact on other modules and other applications
- Expert knowledge on Cloud HCM Conversions, integrations, Reporting, but also having the capability of being a technical architect for multiple projects.
- Apart from the above experience, advanced knowledge in ADF, Java, PaaS, DBCS etc. would be an added advantage.
- Good technical leadership capability with strong planning and follow up skills, mentorship, Work Allocation, Monitoring and status updates to Project Manager
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex technical issues/problems. Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Oracle Cloud certification is a plus