● 6+ years of hands-on experience on the PI/PO/CPI in Support/implementation projects
● PI/PO/CPI development knowledge for both part design as well as configuration.
● Should have done at least 3 End to End implementations.
● Experience with full lifecycle implementation and complex integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems, other cloud systems using CPI.
● Hands-on experience on Java and groovy script.
● Working experience on Integrating Success Factors, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, CPM, MRS, BRIM systems.
● Hands-on experience on ODATA is an added advantage.
● Hands one experience on AIF (Application Interface Framework)
● Basic ABAP knowledge and SAP BTP Knowledge
● If SLD knowledge is there, then it will be an added advantage.
● Responsible for handling incidents and tickets causing service disruption in the PI/PO/CPI landscape.
● End to end experience on interface build SLD, ESR, ID, TSD perform, UAT, transport of changes
● SAP PI/PO interfaces Monitoring and support.
● Good knowledge in using at least one SAP module in the areas of logistics or finance (key user level).
● Interest in solving challenges involving both business and technical.
● Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions.
● Well versed with SAP Standard adapters File, SFTP, REST, JDBC, JMS, RFC, SOAP, IDOC_AAE, HTTP_AAE, MAIL, 3rdParty adapters.
● Act as a technical team lead for the requested deliverables which includes adhering to the timeline, effort and assuring quality.
● Sharing knowledge and experience with colleagues.
● Contribute to best practices and methodologies.
● Desire for a dynamic and prestigious work environment.
● Well versed in CR’s
15 to 30 Days