Job Description - WordPress Lead
Job Brief - Develops custom, often complex WordPress-based solutions along with PHP framework-
based solutions. Requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions.
Provides leadership in finding/developing new technologies and methods to advance the company’s
1. Manage and design the architecture of our web site and CMS.
2. Be responsible for product quality and timeliness of product delivery.
3. Review and take part of defining the software development best practices and processes.
4. Support and represent the company’s goals and objectives.
5. Design and develop awesome new features.
6. Project deadlines and product launches & releases
7. Provide weekly development tasks & milestones for team members Implementing best
practices and coding standards
• Experienced in connecting WordPress to third-party services using RESTful APIs and
libraries such as Bootstrap, jQuery and good understanding of CSS.
• Very good understanding of code versioning tools - Git and ticketing tools – JIRA
• Should be able to independently delivery assigned modules with very little handholding
Shift Timing 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Nov to Mar)
1:30 PM – 10:30 PM (Mar to Oct)
Threre is day and Norght shift